Thursday, December 20, 2012

Animal Tracks 8

So! I need to write a reflection.
And to be honest, I haven't really spent much time on this. What with school and college and everything, this project kind of got put on the back burner.
But now that I have time, so I think it's time to start putting my presentation together.

The major topics I'm going to talk about are:

Area: what type of land I would want to optimize the different kinds of animals I take in and treat, and how large I want my facility to be

Animals: the animals themselves are a big topic to be discussed. Do I want to take in domestic cats and dogs? Or tigers, lions, and bears?

Cost: this is a big factor. How much is the land I choose going to cost? How much does feeding and housing cost?  How much does it cost to start up?

I'm also going to talk about the 501 (c) (3) charitable organization and what it takes to become one.

Is there anything else you guys think I should bring up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!