Sunday, December 9, 2012

@fulltime_baller

To whom every it may concern:

My 20 percent Project is off to a great start! I began carrying out my experiments to see whether students learn better through listening or through seeing. My first subjects was Mrs. Carmichael's Period 7-8 History Class. Her freshman class was very eager to participate and followed my directions correctly. There were about 30 students in the class. When I got there I introduced myself and introduced the experiment. I read them the number three times and after I finished I had them write down the numbers they recalled on a sheet of paper. (ORDER DOES NOT MATTER)
As I was looking over the paper, I noticed that some students in this particular class got a majority of the numbers correct, while others did not. But I can not form any conclusions based on the greater population because the sample size of the 30 students is to small. I still need to do implement other experiments on the other classes. I have formed a hypothesis and have began starting a complete set of questions that I show in my next post and of course discuss in my Ted Talk



I got that Justin Bieber Please Believe It ~ Lol
Don't Put Lizards in Your Ears ;)
Chantlea Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!