Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!


To whom every it may concern:

My 20 percent Porject is off to a great start! I began making plans to start implementing my experiment. In this experiment I hope to obtain a better understanding of the best way a student learns: Listening vs Seeing. Is it accurate for a teacher to just say information, without writing it on the board? Do the students retain the information? Do students need books? These are the type of questions that I will try to form a detailed explanation. I have organized to implement my experiment on History Teacher--Mrs. Carmichael's class and Mr McCurley's Fitness Class. Thinking about some more classes to do.... If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know! I have made a list of 20 numbers to recite three times to the class!



I got'cha back
Don't Put Lizards in Your Ears ;)
Chantlea Thomas <3 

1 comment:

  1. You have a great intro reflection here, but don't give us enough specificity to know what you're doing or trying to do. Elaborate and explain so that it's very specific so we can give you feedback on your work.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!