Friday, December 7, 2012

HomeMade Bundles of Love (6)

With lots of busy schoolwork, extra curricular activities outside of school, volunteering, and work, I feel extremely overwhelmed with everything. I won't lie. I haven't worked on anything for this project since my last post. I guess you can say I forgot what my motivation was. I went back to look at my first blog and saw why I was excited for this project. This project wasn't to accomplish some selfish need or to make money. I wanted to show people I cared about that they can accomplish goals. I began to realize the reason I began ignoring these posts were because I wasn't motivated to write about anything. This goes back into my first post where I wrote, " I plan to end up working with women who sew, knit, and crochet..." I haven't really tried to talking to any of them and seeing what they would say or recommend.  I feel that actually talking to them more would motivate me to make some time for this project.

The other thing is I'm not so crazy about the whole writing a complete analysis about my previous blogs. You can probably tell I don't go into much detail about the work I did do. It would be so much easier for me to video blog. It would be so much more practical for me because something I'm honestly on the move a lot and I tend to work on my work on my phone in the car, on the way to different locations, and even during my break at work. Vlogging would fit into my schedule so much better.

In the end, I KNOW my goal is achievable, but the due date? I'm not so sure. I know I can do this, I just have to learn how to manage my time better. I'm promising myself to make more time for this. This project is making me realize the importance of time management and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!