Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Here's another reflection. (Animal Tracks 6)

So I haven't gotten much done because of the internet being out and me just being generally busy.
However! In class, I emailed 2 establishments I think would greatly help me in my creation of a sanctuary.
I need to see about whether or not I should stay in Jersey and open a small reservation/general shelter type thing, or go all out and get a large plot of land.
A large plot of land does mean more animals can be saved, but it also means a lot more money has to be involved.
A big question I have for these organization holders is this: Where does the money come from?! Is it all donation, or did they save up in a piggy bank? These people spend a lot of time at the shelter, so I don't know when they have time to work.
I was also thinking of opening a savings account for this project. I've been meaning to do it for a while, but this will really be a big step forward.

More updates to come!
Have some pictures of The Raptor Trust's success stories. Enjoy!

Vilma

Hootie

Thorny

Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!