Monday, November 19, 2012

Reflection 5

I was able to add a background and font colors to my blog this week. As I previously stated in my last post, I am looking for ideas on how to make my page more visually attractive. Let me know if you have any ideas. I have also finished formulating some of the posts. 

1. Patience in the process is key

2. Offers mean nothing until they're in writing with you letter of intent 

3. Honesty throughout the process is the best policy

4. Highlight tapes should reflect how well you play between the whistles. No classless actions should be included in the film. 

5. Recruiting camps will help offers come in faster. 

These are just a few of the points I plan to touch upon. I will go into greater detail when making these posts and make them thorough so it gives insight to the athlete and his/her parents. I would like every post to be about a paragraph or two with pictures to make it attractive and interesting. Let me know if you guys have feedback. Until next classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!