Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Guinea Pigs.... What you Twerkin' With?

Last week, although there was no school and I had no electricity, I worked on my project the old fashion warm; with paper, pens and candle light.

The question I pondered upon was
"How will I introduce my experiment to my test subject (Guinea Pigs--as they would say in the olden days)"?

I need to tell my test subject enough information, so they take this experimentation seriously and do not cause discrepancies in the data received. You see, I cannot have any bias in this experiment. I need to make sure that I provide each test group the same amount of time and etc. I need to make sure everything is the same for all the test subjects. There can not be even the slightest difference between the groups. This will be challenging because we are all human beings and we are not PERFECT. In addition, I need to make sure that there are no distractions and other things that may cause one's results to shift/change.
So pretty much during the hurricane I was thinking about the lurking variables that may be lurking behind, around, under, above ladedadeda ... you get my drift...

So yeah, thats it.
Don't Put Lizards in Your Ear ;)


JUST BECAUSE WE ALL NEED A LAUGH (Not sure if these are school appropriate so I apologize in advance)



2 comments:

  1. Way to be proactive the old fashioned way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is the experiment?

    I agree we should not put lizards in our ears...but what about turtles?

    We also do a 20% day...we call it P-Day...take a guess what the P stands for.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!