Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week 4: Safety of Makeup

Time for an update! So the hurricane messed me all up, but now I think I'm back on track. I'm creating a poll on Google docs, that I want to share to the girls of the senior class. I'm getting some of my poll questions from online and from different people. I should have that done by Friday. It should end up being about 20 questions about daily makeup use. Also, I'm doing more research on the specific makeup brands I want to talk about and I'm trying to find out which one is the best. By best, I mean something that doesn't cost too much, healthy for the skin,and a brand that has a variety of makeup options to choose from. Hopefully I'll know which brand by next Wednesday. After this, on Thursday, the 22nd, I will start my "makeup fast" and not wear any makeup for a week, so I can transition to wearing the other brand.I have a lot to do in very little time! Wish me luck!

MAKEUP LOGOS! 

2 comments:

  1. Look what I just found; this might be really helpful! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfq000AF1i8&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a critique of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxO3bPNyWzo&feature=fvwrel

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!