Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HomeMade Bundles of Love (5)

So here's what's going on with the website. I need to start looking up codes and formats (Youtube) because it's looking pretty plain. Additionally, since all my photos were on my phone (and my phone broke), I have to retake the pictures. This kinda places me behind. I already have several people interested in buying the hats though which is really exciting because that means consumers :D! Anyways I took a break during Thanksgiving, so now I will go back to doing work during the week. I was wondering if anyone in the class wanted to be a part of my project. Just email me for info!

1 comment:

  1. Develop your reflections to be specific! It would be helpful to someone to know backstory on your project. Re-read your reflection as if you were someone new to the blog looking to give feedback. What would you think about it?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!