Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just wanted to give a special shout out to Mrs. Siegel for helping me find this blog.... Thank you so much!


Well so far my 20P project is off to a great start. I plan on seeing the correlation  between those students who study music and those students who study by themselves and those students who study through listening. This relationship will be very fun and interesting to see, because it will be done on students from my own school. I will be able to determine which method of studying is more effective. And which method of studying is more common amongst my peer. My goal for this experienced is 140, but I think I am only going to get 80 willing people. So far I have begun coming up with a schedule and list of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!