Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scripting. (cont.)

Well, it's that time of the week again. My project is starting to come together. I downloaded all my essential programs and have been understanding how they work. Needless to say, the programs are not made for noobs of the field of program. Luckily, a friend of mine is helping navigate through the inner workings of the programs. I got some practice in with coding the distance formula but that was on a far more basic program than the one I am currently using. I have begun to code the quadratic formula, (fingers crossed that it works...) If it does, then I'll move on to design the UI(user interface) and then the converter. Hopefully, there will no problems and I can add the converter but I may drop it if worst comes to worst. Well, we'll see what happens this week, shall we?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!