Monday, October 15, 2012

Second Reflection! (Animal Tracks 2)

I gotta remember to do these...
Anyway, I've made decent progress with my project. I have created a spreadsheet with information I believe to be relevant to my idea. I hope to add more sanctuaries to the list, and I am in the process of trying to visit Hawk-Rise in Linden before the weather gets too cold.
A few snags I've hit is that not all of the information is present on websites, so I may have to resort to interviewing representatives to get the information I need.
Another thing that's on the back of my mind is a title. I don't know what to call my sanctuary.
I guess that'll come naturally as time progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!