Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reflection 2

Week two of the Twenty Percent Time project has gone well. I am close to finishing my blog layout and design. Next, I will begin contacting coaches and researching dates that the ncaa uses to mandate what is allowed and when. There have been no complications thus far, but I will have to think of a way to promote the page and get people to view it. This was a productive week for my project, I just need to think of a way to publicize it. Please give me tips or comments on anything.

1 comment:

  1. Please be more specific in your reflections; on what areas do you want tips or comments? You also need to elaborate on what you hope to achieve in order to get any feedback.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!