Friday, October 26, 2012

second reflection

As everyone in our class knows, I'm probably the last person to finally have a topic and get their project together. I had the struggles of having all these ideas but not knowing what direction to go in with them and how to go about the project with a final product at the end. When the project was first introduced I was thinking more along the lines of literally a Ted Talk discussion in class, this is why most of my ideas were things I wanted to address to the class and talk about, but making something out of it... honestly had no idea. Spent most of my times jotting down ideas but not knowing how to carry them out past the paper. Still working on an idea that will develop a final product or at least somehting i copuld produce from my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!