Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Safety of Makeup

This past week, I have made a significant amount of progress on my 20% time project. I have decided to present my project on the Safety of Makeup.I was thinking about presenting it on the Safety of Cosmetics, but wouldn't that be too broad? I chose this topic because I love makeup, perfume, lotion, and all things cosmetics. Since I started wearing makeup at age 13, I have only worn one brand of makeup.Mary Kay. I am very interested in this project becusse i want to know,what is actually the best makeup for a person's skin. I will talk about which one's are the healthiest and most natural and which one's have harmful chemicals. I'm also thinking about going into how long you should keep your makeup, and when and if makeup "expires".My project is going to be a PSA, so I'll just introduce my project and sit down. My final product is a 30 makeup tutorial. I'm still thinking about creating my own makeup, but it seems like to heavy of a task.I've been looking up some websites on the basic history of makeup and when makeup expires.The links are below:
http://www.learnvest.com/2011/10/your-guide-to-green-and-safe-makeup/
 http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/guide/history-makeup
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cosmetics

1 comment:

  1. This post was in draft mode; I went ahead and published for you but feel free to edit it if you were not finished.

    It looks like you wanted to post an image; please see me if you need help with that.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!