Friday, October 26, 2012

Update (Animal Tracks 3)

So I lost my spreadsheet that had some information on it about my project, but that's ok. There wasn't much info on it anyway.

But I figured I'd give you guys an example of what I want to accomplish. So here is the link to a Virtual Tour for The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Colorado.

Each slide has success stories and pictures of the animals they have rescued and saved. This organization, unlike many others, are very open about their animals, their land, etc.

And if you want to go on a nice walk through the woods, go to Hawk Rise Sanctuary. It just opened, and could really use the attention. It's beautiful with over 120 species of birds. I found a blog with pictures that just shows how amazing this place is.  This blog is more of a hiking blog, but they decided to include this small trail.

I'm thinking of drawing a blueprint soon, but I need to pick an area open enough for what I want to accomplish.

It's a little hard finding certain information. It's a bit hard finding how much money each sanctuary costs to run and exactly how large they are. However, it is not impossible!
I am thinking that if I cannot find the information online, I could interview someone already behind the scenes.

I'm thinking of doing separate posts about each sanctuary, seeing as how my spreadsheet is gone. Maybe I'll make another blog of my own so that I don't annoy you guys. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!