Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thanks Mrs. Siegel

Reflection: Last week I was not able to accomplish a lot with my 20% project because of miscommunications with my peers, due to the fact that I was absent. So the week that just past was not too productive. I spent last week talking to my fellow classmates about my topic, which am still not sure on. I would like to survey a group of middle school children. I would like to see if there is a correlation between the number of sports they play and its effects on grades. I will then research how the brain works and where information a student learns is stored and the microscopic events that occur. This project will help me see whether or not their is a positive correlation or negative correlation with the number of sports and academic performance. I learned that I need to get a consent form if I am going to use someone who has given me consent orally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!