Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reflection

Classmates, I just found the blog after searching the web for a very long time. To reflect on this past week's work, I have not encountered any problems because of how straightforward my project is. I think I am going to go forward with my "Recruiting Tip of the Week" idea. I think that will be more fun for readers if they get to see that instead of just reading a bunch of bullet points.

Also, I am going to ask some of the coaches about what they look for in student athletes when they recruit them. I have asked a couple, and they all have said character (excluding abilities on the field) before all else. I can also use a lot of my current knowledge to make my project great. Please let me know if anyone has any tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!