Wednesday, October 10, 2012

reflection:
So I am unfortunately still struggling with finding a topic for my project. All of my ideas are viewpoints and issues I would love to discuss and present with a final product on, but the problem is with my ideas is making a final product from them .. which seems almost impossible.
here are the ideas I would like to do a project on:
1.) handmade/home remedies for hair and skin care vs. chemically enhanced products sold in stores
2.) People assume those with disabilities are at a disadvantage but in many cases there differences give them advantages that others do not have.


For idea 1: I would do something like use all natural products and home remedies for 2 or 3 weeks then go back to products sold in store. Possibly make a bar graph or some type of way to track my results and display my information. Show the advantages and disadvantages of both, determine which is best and as a product I could possibly make a face wash or something for the people in the class to use.
- Or I could possibly do, see which ingredients showed the bets results and in both and see if they could be made using mostly items within the household to make it.


For idea 2: Maybe go around and interview people on their views on kids with disabilities or kids with learning disabilities and what they think of them and in most cases why they think that student is at a disadvantage. The whole point of this is to just open people's eyes and show them the other side. Have them know that just because they have things that set them back they shouldn't always been seen as being held back. Wouldn't know what to have as a final product though

Any ideas? Please help! If ideas of final products do not arise, will have to think of something totally new and any ideas of possible new and better project ideas feel free to voice them here.

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!