Thursday, January 10, 2013

Animal Tracks 10

So apparently I'm missing some posts, so I'll let you in on some things I'll be talking about with my project.

Here's how I'm going to structure it:
I'll start with my presentation of Animal Tracks, explaining what it is, it's mission statement, etc. Then, I'll go into more broader and general topics like money management, area, and staff.

The second half of my presentation will be about the project itself. This part will show the difficulties I have faced, the people I contacted, and the path I took to create my presentation.

Then maybe, just for fun, I'll give some success stories that motivated my decision for the project.

Until next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!