Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reflection Week 6: Popular Literature

Reflection Week 6: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 6!

This week I spent a good time organizing the rest of my project and figuring out what I wanted to accomplish in the coming weeks. Finding I was changing ideas often, I put together I final plan to stick through to finish the proect without getting off topic.
 
Once my plan was in place, I spent the remaining of my time finishing up the comparison between my two main book series that I started a few weeks ago. I reviewed the books and took notes on the similarities and the characteristics they share. I'm using these characteristics that are found in the two series (The Hunger Games an Harry Potter) for a basis as to what I am going to put in the "formula" to creating a best selling novel.
 
My plan for next week is to coninue putting together the final characteristics in what will make up the formula for writing a best selling novel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!