Sunday, January 27, 2013

Animal Tracks 13


Alright!

My project is done, and it's going to be fun to present it!

I figured I'd save this post to the very end to wrap everything up
So here goes:

I've learned a lot by doing this project.
I've learned how much is ahead of me if (and when) I pursue the task of actually creating my sanctuary.

I've learned that not everything can be done in one day, and that everything costs money... And lots of it.

I also learned that people are a great source of information. Sure, a page on a website can tell you a lot, but actually talking to a representative, to a real human being, gives you a new perspective on the topic.

So yeah...
It was a great humanities class guys.

See you all later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!