Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflection Week 13: Popular Literature


Reflection Week 13: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 13!

With my final blog post I wanted to put together a reflection on my entire project. I enjoyed learning about something that I chose, it was interesting. My plans from the beginning changed along the way, but overall I think it was a good experience.

My first major problem was narrowing down the books to use, and I got a bit distracted doing it. However, I am very happy with my final list. I spent some time looking at other aspects of literature in the 21st century, including technologies effect on it, and found some really interesting information I look forward to sharing in my presentation.

I ran into a bit of a time crunch. My original plan was to write a book along with this project, but by the time the books were selected and analyzed, and I wrote out an equation of what makes a book popular today I was out of time. I settled for a book cover summary of an idea that is based off my founded must haves. Perhaps in the future I can return to this idea when I have more time.

My really big problem came with trying to use a new feature on prezi, I had to redo my presentation multiple times, and it even messed itself up the night before the final was due. However, I have figured out the problem and am very happy with how the final prezi turned out.

This project was a good experience. It let me learn and study a lot more of what I was interested in and gave me a new light on what it means for a books to be a best seller in the 21st century. I am excited to share my presentation with the class.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan D: I don't know you but I am a math teacher over at AIT and I was impressed with the posts about your project. I wish I could make it over to see your final presentation but I have class at that time. It was interesting to read about the snags you encountered and how you figured out how to work around them. Keep up the good work and good luck with your presentation.
    Mrs. Kandigian

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!