Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflection Week 12: Popular Literature


Reflection Week 12: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 12!

This week I spent my time focusing on putting together my presentation for the project. I decided on a prezi and learned to do what's called a 3D background with it. It looks really good, but is giving me some trouble and taking longer than usual. I'm going to continue working with it for the rest of the week and see if I can get it ready or just change to a regular prezi.

All my information is ready to go. Everything is typed up and just waiting to be put into the prezi. As soon as I can figure out how to get the prezi to cooperate, things should be a lot easier from here on out. I didn't have much else to do this week besides pull everything together. I started putting together my works cited as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!