Saturday, January 26, 2013

What have I learned....


So what have I learned from this little project?

I have the value of:
  
   Time Management
   Proper research before handing in a proposal for an idea
   Programmers really deserve more respect.

Perhaps had I been a bit more efficient with my time, I might have been able to convert the program into an app. I did really spend an obscenely long time getting HelloWorld to work properly etc. I could have invested more time into this project per week and maybe I could have got the program converted into an app. Lesson learned…

Research! Never jump into anything head first unless you are using your head. I immediately said yes to a project idea without truly giving it much thought. Not a very smart thing to do. Always think, research, think some more, decide and then act.

The last comment is really self-explanatory. Programmers spend an insane amount of time crafting, coding, and even more time debugging their software. These guys really deserve a ton of credit.

So, that’s it.

Monday is my presentation.

Wish me success.

Code Long and Prosper. 

It was great talking to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!