Thursday, January 24, 2013

@fulltime_baller

My twenty percent project is almost finish, I just need to finalize it for the my presentation on Monday. I created an outline of the key things that I will say in my 10 minute presentation. Through this project I have learned a lot as you can see in my previous blog posts. To be honest with you I did not know that every student learned differently, well yeah I knew that too others learning and retaining information cam easier, but I never knew the different terms and I never knew that someone can be more than one. It is cool how people switch from one style to another depending on the subject or how they feel. Also, I learned that in school teacher learn how to vary the way they are teaching, because of the fact that everyone learns differently. Teacher must teach to all teaching styles. This was something I did not know and found very fascinating and interesting. A lot of these things occur in a students everyday life, but some people are just not aware of it or did not pay attend to how we obtain and recall information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!