Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Program Complete.

And 843 lines of code later, I'm done! I have fully created my physics calculator. This bad boy is capable of figuring out how to solve almost any equation falling under the concept of Newtonian physics. This includes force, velocity/kinematics, energy, and the laws of gravitation.

Although I'm sorry to state that its not going to become an app before my project is due, I'd still like to work on making it one, (well after my AP Calculus midterm is over). It would seem like a fun project to do over the summer. Might even consider building another calculator for another subject or try to see if I could make this one cleaner in terms of code.

Not much left to do now. I just have to make my presentation for it and I'll be set.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!