Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reflection Week 7: Popular Literature

Reflection Week 7: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 7!

This week I stuck to my plan and put together what I believe is my final list of characteristics. These characteristics are a combination books found on young adult best sellers lists cited in earlier posts.(mostly from The Hunger Games and Harry Potter series).
 
The list I have put together contains all the similar characteristics found in the novels I reviewed. In addition to the list of characteristics that seem constant, there are other sets of characteristics that are popular among certain genres or time periods when novels were written. My plan is to use these lists to explain why novels become best sellers, and which ones to include to make any novel a best seller.
 
My plan for the upcoming week is to compare other best selling novels to the list to see if they hold up. With these new books I plan to include the new list that was published for the new year, and the list of books that are predicted to become best sellers. This will be a test to see how well my list of characteristics holds up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!