Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflection Week 11: Popular Literature



Reflection Week 11: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 11!

This week I spent time finishing up all my research for my project. I've finished my idea for a formula for writing a best selling novel and have put all my ideas together. Everything having to do with research and development is mostly done, just leaving the presentation to really focus on.

The next phase for my project is putting the presentation together and figuring out the best way to present it. I think I am going to design a prezi to show what I've been working on over the past few months. 

My plan for the next two weeks is to finish everything. I have to design the final presentation and work on how to present it. I'll talk about what I plan to do for my presentation next week when I finalize all my ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!