Monday, January 14, 2013

need another opinion (8)

     Okay so as you guys know, The final product of this project will explain how to get a 5o4 plan. I have one of those presentation boards, the thick sturdy material.... I think it's called a trifold (not really sure), but anyways the trifold holds background information, the survey results, medications, and pictures basically like necessary background information but I was debating on what I should do for the final product aspect of it. I was thinking of cutting a folder in half and gluing that on the trifold and it would hold brochures on how to get a 504 plan(this being the actual final product, something tangible that the reader can take along with them) , but do you guys think that's the most effective thing? Should I be explaining on the trifold itself on how to get a 504 plan, by writing it out and including bullet point steps on how to get the 5o4 plan, or flyer/handouts? I honestly think the brochure would be the best idea, let's say someone is in need of a 504 plan or has a learning disability and would like to know how to go about this I think it would be helpful to include it on the trifold itself but it may be awkward if someone doesn't want everyone knowing and then they spend about 10 minutes reading the trifold, so I feel like the brochure would be best?
    This is basically the last thing that has to get worked on, the presentation aspect is all taken care of now I have to gather all the information collected, used my  knowledge obtained during the process of this project and just make the brochure to include. Also, do you think I should one brochure so people can take it in and out, read it as they please and leave it for the next person or should I be printing out multiple copies? 10-15 is a good amount of copies to print out right? Or should I do more? Not really sure. Ms. Roy originally had the idea of making this a bulletin board thing, and i think that would be awesome but I don't even think I even got permission to do that, and the trifold is basically already done, so also give some ideas of where it could be displayed or where you would think it would be most convenient for students ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!