Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reflection Week 9: Popular Literature

Reflection Week 9: Popular Literature

 

REFLECTION WEEK 9!

This week I spent time looking at a different side of my project; what made books that had characteristics on the list fail and what made books that didn't have anything in common with the list succeed.
 
To be honest this week didn't get me far in my project, but it was interesting. There were some similarities between books that failed, and some big differences in the books that "should have" succeeded and failed when compared to the ones that did succeed. Some of the information was interesting, and the bit that fits in with my project I plan to add in to my final presentation.
 
Putting this week behind me I am starting on a different part of modern literature that came up earlier in my project. Now a big thing is turning books into movies, so what effect does that have on making books a best seller? Or are all books best sellers before the movie deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!