Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm back!

Hi, hello, everyone! Yes, it's me, I'm still alive and coding. Sorry about the lack of posts but...well... I'm back and that's all that really matters.

 So what I have I been up to in the past few months? Well, I have made considerable amount of progress on my project in my opinion. I have completed a large chunk of the code necessary for my project to exist. I've also left Command Prompt behind and begun using Eclipse. Eclipse is an IDE, which is Integrated Developers Environment. An IDE is software which enables a programmer to write, debug, and run their code. It's very good and far easier than using command prompt because command prompt won't tell you where the errors are in your code but Eclipse does.

Now, what have I learned in the past few months?

I have learned to:

  •      to parse a String
  •      use Methods
  •      extend other Classes
  •      import packages

amongst some other things. Don't worry if you feel lost with everything I just mentioned. I'll use the next few blog posts to talk about everything I just mentioned as well as keep you up to date with my project.


It's actually pretty amazing with what you can do with a handful of lines of code and a creative mind. Remember, anyone who can push buttons can become a programmer. Well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!