Monday, January 28, 2013

HomeMade Bundles of Love (8)

Today I took the time to look into the website http://www.etsy.com/ to look at how the products are displayed.I noted a few differences and similarities on how I want my website to be formatted and seen. First I will explain the differences. The website has an expansive selection of items from hats to dresses to different miscellaneous items. My website would honestly just include scarves and hats so the page wouldn't need intricate links within links within links. Additionally, the website itself seems pretty plain, as I continue working on this website, I'm trying to add a bit more color and design.

What I love about etsy is the format the pictures are shown and how the photos complement the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!