Saturday, January 26, 2013

Coding(9)


Hello, future programmers!

So, I’m working on my presentation. Got a couple of fun ideas rolling around in my head, many including Iron Man, several including Bruce Banner. It’ll be fun to say the least.

I also have to make a PowerPoint of detailing my ups and downs during the project. So I’m making a pptx.of from the beginning. Meaning that I’m going back to HelloWorld and making a nice trip down memory lane. Might rewrite a few of my more beginning programs and put the code up in my presentation…hmmm, maybe….

Anyway, I’m willing to throw up my code for my calculator up here if anyone is interested in looking at it and considering reworking it to make it look somewhat cleaner.

Also, there are other programming languages. Don’t just see Java and stick with it. Take a look, perhaps you will like C++ better or maybe even bash(hint: this is one is…well…its something). I really think that perhaps its would be better had I spent a little researching different languages, not really easier to code but the syntax may have been easier to understand.

A personal goal is to learn at least bash and maybe C++(the IDE doesn’t like my computer…)

Well, that’s that.

Catch you on the coded side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!