Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflection 13: FINAL REFLECTION

I have learned alot while doing this project. It certainly made me reflect and be grateful for the gift of athleticism and size. It made me look deeper into just what I accomplished in my high school athletic career and actually did make me sad to think that it is all over now. I will never suit up in the Johnson Navy and White ever again. I realized this to an extent after my final game, but it never really hit me until I was making posts. I was writing and then it hit me "wow, this is really over." I am partially excited that the recruiting process is coming to an end, but it also does make me sad. I mean, how often in life do people tell you everything you want to hear? How often to do you get offered money and an education to do something you love? More information will be presented during my presentation. I did enjoy doing this project because the whole time, I wished someone could just give me answers. Now, when other students begin their recruiting process, I hope they look to my blog for answers to all of their questions. That is what I looked for during mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for helping to improve our projects!